Butenko Yana Andreevna has been working permanently full-time as an Associate Professor of Department of Management Theory and Business Technologies over at the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics from January 2013 to August 2015.
During the period of work, she has carried out the following activities:
1. Educational work
- Teaching such disciplines as “Management” and “Organisation of business” to undergraduates as well as “Effective management technologies”, “Management systems modelling”, and “Corporate business” to postgraduates.
- Supervising and consulting undergraduate and postgraduate students about term papers and diploma theses.
- Engaging in the work of the State Attestation Boards of the Management Faculty.
- Implementing innovative teaching technologies into the educational process.
2. Methodical work
- Developing the lectures, seminars, and assessment tools for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Developing the guidelines on writing practice reports and diploma theses for postgraduates as well as guidelines on preparation for entrance examinations of postgraduate programs.
- Publishing six educational and methodical manuals on business management systems modelling in Russian and English.
3. Scientific work
- Conducting research both independently and as a member of a team.
- Participating in research grants, including grants of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- Publishing the research results in leading Russian peer-reviewed journals (during the period of work it has been published nine articles).
- Publishing the monographs in the fields of Management and Economics (during the period of work it has been published four monographs).
- Participating in the International and Russian scientific and practical conferences (during the period of work she has participated in five conferences).
- Supervising the student research participating in the scientific and practical conferences.
4. Administrative work
- Developing and opening the new Master’s Degree Program “Management of Business”, as well as coordinating its educational process.
- Organising the conferences and workshops in the fields of Management and Economics.
- Participating in the work of the University’s analytical group, which has been analysing the trends and prospect of development in the Russian and foreign educational systems.
- Coordinating activity of the University’s Enactus team realising the entrepreneurial projects within the framework of the International program “Enactus”, including supervising the student works prepared for the special competitions, which were organised by the largest international companies, such as “Ernst&Young”, “KPMG”, “PepsiCo”, “Coca-Cola Hellenic” and others.
During her work at the University, she has proved to be a highly skilled and responsible expert, which is held in respect by her colleagues. Diligence and tremendous capacity for work have become her hallmarks. In addition, Yana Andreevna has constantly improved her skills, demonstrated the desire for self-development and learning best practices.